Business Plan / Deck Audit
XVAL.fr, the simple, fast and professional solution for Business-Angels / investment funds to audit the business plan of your future investment.
For each file / business plan, XVAL experts will check:
- Accuracy of financial data and calculations (EBITDA, WCR, available cash, etc.)
- Consistency of the selected variables with the sectoral ratios
- Relevance of the valuation elements established in relation to the market and the latest fundraising.
- Exprimer un avis financier “technique” sur le business plan proposé.
One expert per sector of activity with a perfect knowledge of market practices.
Remise du rapport d’audit du business plan
sous 5 jours – 499 EUR HT.
Business Plan / Deck Audit
WITHIN 5 DAYS - 499€.
Personalized study within 3 days
By a consultant specialized in the sector of activity of the start-up or the investment concerned, mastering the parameters of the sector of activity and the market.
360 degree assessment
Structure of the business plan, coherence of the selected variables, valuation method and comparison with the market, a complete evaluation of the proposed business plan.
Confidential and personalized
Business plan audit
Order a company evaluation (secure payment by STRIPE)
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A CONSULTANT?
Obtenir un audit de business plan
détaillé sous 5 jours : confidentiel / rapide / personnalisé par secteur d’activité
THEY TRUSTED US
"A quick contact"
"A quick contact with a specialized consultant who allowed us to approach the transfer of our company with serenity!"
"Accurate and detailed"
"Accurate and detailed, I enjoyed the interview to present my company's valuation."
"A great help."
"An assessment that was invaluable to us in our discussions with the banks as part of our fundraising."
Frequently Asked Questions
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EVALUATION SERVICE
During your meeting with the XVAL consultant, he will give you the list of documents necessary for the evaluation according to your sector. In bold, the essential documents to launch the first analyses.
- K or Kbis extract (if available).
- Articles of Association.
- Balance sheets and income statements for the last 3 years.
- Detailed analysis of the turnover over the last 3 or 5 years:
- breakdown of sales by customer and by product/service
- billing method (rate, payment method, etc.)
- of major customers
- Remuneration, expenses, benefits in kind and billings of the transferor(s) and his/her family.
- List of loans - schedule. (if applicable)
- List of leasing contracts - schedule. (if applicable)
- Business plan or deck built by the start-up's managers.
- Commercial lease
- Miscellaneous contracts :
- general terms and conditions of sale (GTC),
- employment contracts,
- insurance policies,
- commercial contracts,
- concessions or operating licenses,
- lease management contract.
- Title deeds to the company's real estate. (if applicable)
- Participations held. (if applicable)
- Industrial property rights (patents, licenses, trademarks). (if applicable)
- Administrative authorization or license (patents, licenses, trademarks). (if it is a regulated activity)
- Personnel status: organization chart, seniority, remuneration, age pyramid, non-competition clauses in employment contracts, etc.
- State of the main equipment in case of value (list, date of acquisition, condition, etc.).
- Product/service catalog and prices.
- List of pending litigation or lawsuits.