The solution to
evaluate your company
Confidential | Fast | Individualized
499€ht under 3 days*
*Entreprises avec un CA<1M€, au-delà sur devis
EVALUATION OF YOUR COMPANY
WITHIN 3 DAYS - 499€.
Personalized study within 3 days
By a consultant specialized in your sector of activity who understands the parameters of your business and your market.
Several evaluation methods
Our consultant will use several methods to help you find a price range that is consistent with the current market situation.
Confidential and personalized
For each evaluation, the XVAL consultant will contact you in complete confidentiality for 2 meetings: framing of the evaluation and a detailed restitution of the results.
Order a company evaluation (secure payment by STRIPE)
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A CONSULTANT?
Get a detailed evaluation within 3 days: confidential / fast / personalized
More than 30 assessments performed each month.
"A quick contact"
"A quick contact with a specialized consultant who allowed us to approach the transfer of our company with serenity!"
"Accurate and detailed"
"Accurate and detailed, I enjoyed the interview to present my company's valuation."
"A great help."
"An assessment that was invaluable to us in our discussions with the banks as part of our fundraising."
THEY TRUSTED US
Several hundred references.
Frequently Asked Questions
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EVALUATION SERVICE
During your meeting with the XVAL consultant, he will give you the list of documents necessary for the evaluation according to your sector. In bold, the essential documents to launch the first analyses.
- K or Kbis extract (if available).
- Articles of Association.
- Minutes of the last general meeting.
- Auditors' report for SA and SAS. (if applicable)
- Balance sheets and income statements for the last 3 years.
- Detailed analysis of the turnover over the last 3 or 5 years:
- breakdown of sales by customer and by product/service
- billing method (rate, payment method, etc.)
- of major customers
- Remuneration, expenses, benefits in kind and billings of the transferor(s) and his/her family.
- List of loans - schedule. (if applicable)
- List of leasing contracts - schedule. (if applicable)
- Commercial lease
- Miscellaneous contracts :
- general terms and conditions of sale (GTC),
- employment contracts,
- insurance policies,
- commercial contracts,
- concessions or operating licenses,
- lease management contract.
- Title deeds to the company's real estate. (if applicable)
- Participations held. (if applicable)
- Industrial property rights (patents, licenses, trademarks). (if applicable)
- Administrative authorization or license (patents, licenses, trademarks). (if it is a regulated activity)
- Personnel status: organization chart, seniority, remuneration, age pyramid, non-competition clauses in employment contracts, etc.
- State of the main equipment in case of value (list, date of acquisition, condition, etc.).
- Product/service catalog and prices.
- List of pending litigation or lawsuits.